Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Trignos respects the intellectual property of others, and we make every effort to use third-party intellectual property in a manner that is fair and does not constitute an infringement.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your copyright or other intellectual property rights have been violated, please us with the following information:
- your email address, telephone number, and postal address;
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Trignos web site with sufficient detail;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Any other information you believe may help us research your claim of infringement.
Your notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to us as follows:
Copyright & IP management
39350 Civic Center Drive, Suite # 411
Fremont, CA 94538
By Fax: 510.578.7611, Attention: Copyright & IP Management
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to security concerns, electronic attachments cannot be accepted. Therefore, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. We encourage you to send your notification by either fax or postal mail.
Response Time: We will try to respond to your notice within 3 to 7 business days.
Permissions: If you are seeking permission to use Trignos trademarks, logos, etc. please contact email@example.com.